Saturday, January 29, 2005

Pampering myself

After an exhaustive week, I am now having a thick layer of Clarins Thirst Quenching Hydra-Care Mask, burning several drops of Jurique Geranium and lime essential oil, sucking a little piece of Melty Kiss Green Tea Chocolate, and indulging myself in this silly diary, the ambience is sosososo facinating.

Last weekend I had a head transplant operation.... I mean I had a new hair style, I straightened my hair and trimmed it shorter, mom said I look younger, hurray~~ it is much more effective than taking anti-aging pills.

This afternoon, I will go out for crazy shopping!!! Otherwise I could not make myself balance psychologically.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Grace,

May I convey the warmest regard to you, wish you have a very happy chinese new year!!