Sunday, November 13, 2005


Do Re Mi

Lucky me I got 2 complimentary tickets of 'The Sound Of Music' musical performance last Thursday. The show was amazing, but I love the original Robert Wise's movie more. Sometimes, the older the much better.

Which songs in 'The Sound Of Music' you like most? For me, 'Sixteen Going On Seventeen' is really lovely. Liesl in the movie is like an English rose, she is delicate and sweet. When I was sixteen, I was not sweet at all. I was so muscular and well-built at that time. It was because I swam at least three times a week, I was tan and strong, I looked like a tree instead of a flower. God blessed that I could return to original size after I quitted the practice.

And, surely, 'Do-re-mi' by Maria and children is my another favourite song, I sing the song with Lok Lok B all the time.

I also love all other songs, such as 'Edelweiss' and 'Something good'. And you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我地中一都去過黃石碼頭啦, 你記得無?

Anthrokiki said...

Billie,

好似有,但細節唔係好記得。

但係我依世人都唔會忘記中一學校旅行去沙田彭福公圍,要同其他幼稚園BB同小學生爭草地坐嗰種「玀」嘅感覺。