Sunday, November 27, 2005

Lines and dots

I do get tired to shopping. After I left school, it seems that I don't really know how to entertain myself. Reading and writing is one of my hobbies, but both need concentration, and I prefer to do these before bed or during the commuting.

Since last month, when Jeff and I picked up drawing again (We are learning pencil drawing), I remember I love drawing so much when I was a small girl. Mom told me that I drew on wall once (and that was also the last time), I drew a lot of little chickens in a queue. My parent taught me it was not correct to draw on wall, and they bought me a note pad and a 'magic drawing board', then I started to draw appropriately.

I feel very joyful when drawing, it is so satisfactory if you construct the picture bit by bit and add strokes and line and eventually create you own materpiece!!

And pencil drawing is the basic step of all types of painting, I hope I could polish my skill and trying others later.

No comments: