Thursday, December 29, 2005

Another working day with productivity drops below 10%

Today the office is still very quite, I am alone in my 1m x 1m cubicle, all my neighbors are on leave, and so do my bosses and clients.

I have done most of the tiny jobs I left before the Christmas holiday, and I picked up the internal presentation and worked on it again, now I have finished the first draft in word format. Tomorrow I will start to construct the power point format.

And then I spend most of my remaining time on web surfing. I feel a bit guilty, but at least I search for information on web for my presentation, this is part of my job, a self-learning approach to equip my professional knowledge, isn't it?

The below website is quite helpful for young researchers, all key terms we face everyday are having a precise definition here.

http://www.quirks.com/resources/glossary.asp

I do not have the guilty feeling anymore, instead, I am quite hard-working, I explore a new way to learn, =D.

One day to go, then we will have another long weekend, to celebrate the coming of 2006!!

P.S. Daddy, happy birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear daughter,happy new year to you & jeff
daddy