Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Post Season's Greeting Period

What a blessing that I had a wonderful Christmas holiday this year.

Now I am in office, not many staff goes for work today. Needless to say the holiday mood is still heavy!

That is why I decided to write an entry, as I hadn't visited blog for quite a long time.

Let me tell you what I had done in these few days:

Watching 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' on Dec 23 evening was the brilliant start of our series of celebration. Interestingly, the sound effect was inefficient in the first few minutes and the theatre should re-run the movie again when Harry Potter woke up from the nightmare. All audience had waited for another 30 minutes before the movie could be re-started again, but everyone still remained very calm and polite, and even felt amazing!

On Dec 24 evening, Jeff and I went for the Christmas concert by Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra. Miraculously, my unborn baby reacted to the music; it 'danced' in my tummy. During the performance, musicians from different corners of the world shared how they celebrated Christmas in their own countries, which was so impressive. After all, everyone hoped music could act as a connection of all nations and world peace and no war could come true one day.

A 'lunar' birthday celebration for Jeff was held in my parent-in-law's home on Dec 25. That night Ho Ho B was sick and vomited.

Then Dec 26, we did not have any plan, we woke up late and went to the Peak in the afternoon. For a pregnant woman in her 19 weeks, I had walked too much and my leg was trembling at night.

A no-theme party with my swimming friends was held on Dec 27 evening. I had not experienced such a cozy feeling with them for a long time. I had prepared an 'Oreo cream cake' and a bowl of 'Christmas salad', which was made by red and green ingredients. These two dishes were very popular and everyone cleaned up the dishes rapidly. Then we had a great gift exchange and photographing time. Hope that all of them all also felt the joy as what I did!

The celebration will not stop in this week as we would celebrate the coming of 2006, I just cannot wait for the coming weekend!!

No comments: