Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Salad Recipe

I had mentioned about the Christmas Salad in my previous diary, which interests a lot of readers. Now I would like to share the recipe here, you could try it anytime you like and add any ingredients you prefer.

Ingredients:
Cherry
Cherry tomato
Blueberry
Kiwi fruit
Mixed leaves salad

Dressing:
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Black Vinegar
Lemon juice
Lemon skin (the yellow part peeled out from the skin)

Method:
1. Cut the fruits in cubes, mix with mixed leaves salad.
2. Mixed dressing ingredient.
3. Serve the salad with dressing, don't pre-mix them before serving.

Why calling Christmas Salad?
I give the salad this festive name because it is made by red and green fruits and vegetables, the two theme colors in this season. This salad looks sexy and beautiful, and the most important is, extremely easy to prepare.

2 comments:

Prudence said...

O...I'm waiting for your 'Oreo cream cake' !!

meiki

Anonymous said...

good to hear that you have fun....I am enjoying my holiday as well

See u in 2006

Sam