Thursday, February 09, 2006

Antique


I should send a big kiss to my friend Grace. She keeps the two gifts I sent her when we were in Form1 and 2. In the picture, you can see a cup and a painted egg shell. I sent her the cup because I made her angry once and wanted to say an apology to her. And the egg shell was actually a work of an Art lesson. It was me in school uniform. Isn't it beautiful?

Thanks again to Grace that she treasured them and maintained it in such a good condition, for more than a decade!!! Even though you are in another corner of the planet, we will keep in touch!!

You just enlightened my day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Manki, so touching to see this entry ah!
hey, not only 2 but 3! that "maid" is also given by you...not sure if was together with the cup....i remember you told you give me a maid, haha! And that cup, if you see clear, was broken and you fix that for me too!!!
and is really impressive that we 2 still keep good in touch after so many years!!

Anonymous said...

隻雞蛋殼一睇就知係你既Style呀!
可以保存的咁好,真係難得啦!

meiki

Anthrokiki said...

oh really? I can hardly remember that maid. But it's so lovely!!