Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Soup & wedding

Thanks Jeff for sending me the soup last night when I was having O.T. in office. It tasted sweeter than sweet soup. Unfortunately I threw all up when we came back home.

Today I felt a bit better and we could even have ice-cream after dinner. =)

Just heard a news that one of my friends will get married in Sep next year.

And one of my colleagues invited me to be an emcee during his wedding banquet in the coming December. At that time, I have confidence I will return to my orignial body shape (or even better!!) after the delivery of my baby boy in May. Samantha will be another emcee. This is a really honourable job for me!

My another colleague will have his wedding at mid April, I worry I will have swelling and look like an inflated ball at that time, I may need to apply some bronzer on my face to make it looks smaller and thinner....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will recieve 4 RED BOMB in this year!

The coming wedding banquet is on Mar 2006, I will wear my pretty white skirt with silver clothes that tailor make by mammy!

meiki