Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Book Reading Festival

I read through the whole book 'Every Boy's Got One' last Sunday, an usual hilarious story as Meg Cabot's other novels.

Now I am going to start a new book, you cannot guess what I pick up this time....'Sense and Sensibility' by Jane Austen!!

Wow, I haven't read English literature before, let see whether I am sophisticated enough to read such a classic novel!

By the way, I always feel so satisfied when I finished a book and all the edges of the cover were wore out. It seems that the book got some experience with me and I fill up its life. When I borrow the book to others, they could further 'nourish' the book and energize it again.

But remember to return the books to me!!=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manki,
you know, is because of you i started to read books from meg cabot! thanks!

grace