Sunday, February 05, 2006

Fresh Sunday Morning

We wake up at 10:30am this morning and have had a breakfast. I am reading 'Every Boy's Got One', there are only 58 pages left, hope to finish it by today.

The sun is shining gently outside, some clouds shadow it. I could smell the spring cool breeze from the window, I do enjoy the sanctuary at the moment.

Yesterday my sister and cousins came to visit us in the evening. We ordered Pizza Hut and saw 'Gosford Park' DVD together. I had seen it once before but it was still worth to review it again. Jeff made a bag of microwave pop-con and it reminded us our collective memory - the first time we tried microwave pop-con was in 7-eleven, when we were less than 10 years old.

I still remembered that small convenient store nearby my old house, we loved to have hot chocolate there during winter, when Hong Kong was still quite cold in winter two decades ago. Not sure if there is still there.

Now the CD player is sining 'I think it's going to rain today' by Katie Melua.

Wish you all have a nice week ahead!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remembered the scene that we were making the pop-con by microwave in 7-eleven, the pack of pop-con is around $4, it's quite expensive at that time!

meiki