Thursday, July 12, 2007

I thought I would not...

There were so many times I told myself and others that I would never do something but finally I violated my words:

1. When I was a kid, I would never get marry because I wanted to stay with my mom for a whole life.
2. When I was around 11, I said I would never date because I thought it is not necessary at all.
3. Then when I was a teenager, I told my friends that I would never get marry before 30 but I wanted to be a career woman.
4. Before I got married, I told Jeff that I would never, ever have a baby because I didn't want to bear such a huge responsibility, and I wanted to build my career.
5. Okay, once I had given birth, one of the first ten sentences came from my mouth was - I didn't want to have another baby again.

Well, I better don't babble that much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
that why i dont believe that u would never get marry at that time!!

meiki