Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Indepth Interviews

My schedules packed with in-depth interview these two weeks. I should do 3 interviews per day in average, with mom and expecting mom.

As I do not have great exposure to qualitative study, this is a good learning to me. Hope I can handle it.

I was very helpless last week because I got a quite demanding client who wanted me to do a phone conference with her team and also the creative to share our findings and insight of a completed study. As even Jelly had not done the presentation for this project I really had no clue about how to offer a "sharing", that was why I asked a help from TinTin, and he suggested me to develop extra piece of analysis for clients after the con call.

Poorly, seems Jelly doesn't agree with that piece of analysis, he still kept challenging my thought and asking me question through email. However, what can I do??? The client needs it urgently and he left me alone for his leisure trip during this critical moment......

Hope he will not bite my head when he comes back to Hong Kong.

No comments: