Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Obsession in facebook

I know I should control myself. I am just wandering around facebook mindlessly when I have time or feel boring. Thanks to all user-friendly applications in this 'social utility', you can send friends surprise gifts or delicious desserts effortlessly. It is really hard to resist the temptation.

Now once Jeff and I arrive home, we occupy a computer immediately (we have one desk top and one note book), then I will login in facebook, he will go to all stock market websites.

My goodness, what kind of couple are we?

Anyway, my daddy had just joined facebook and my sister and me bombard his profiles page by all those little plants, messages, holiday gifts and some bizarre applications. Let me know if you also wanna be his friend! He is a really hip parent!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my uncle (age over 60) also have facebook!

grace

Anthrokiki said...

Oh really? It's amazing!!