Friday, October 12, 2007

Struggle

Are you a workaholic? I was, but I am not. Precisely, I cannot afford to be since I have my own family.


Working 9 to mid-night in weekdays and having business trips always, for me, is a sacrifice, not a challenge. It is because I cannot leave my husband and kids behind and eat up our family time for job.

People can never be satisfied, when you greet others, you will say 'All the best', because you wish them to get everything the best. I know I am already a blissful person because I have such a lovely family.


I know it is unrealistic to expect blossoming career development in my current working place, because I choose a happy balanced life. However, can I get what I want in another place? Any opportunities out there?

I have to do some searching.

No comments: