Monday, January 14, 2008

Another nightmare

Last night I could sleep through until sunrise. However, the dream was horrible.

I dreamt I had my new job in Japan. One night, I came out with my colleague to see some abnormal yet spectacular phenomenon in the sky - many rainbows appeared in the starry night. Suddenly, several trains on the bridge ran out of tracks and suspended in the air. Many people died when some compartments crashed onto the ground.

All of us were breathless and ran away when seeing these accidents.

I wanted to rush back home but a young Japanese man, who was my supervisor, asked me to get back to office, anyone who refused to work will get killed.

We were then trapped in a small office but tried to sneak away. Someone tied a thin wire from a window and connect to the next building, people escaped by walking on this thin wire. When the supervisor discovered, he walked along the wire and tried to catch them back. However, he lost balance and felt down from a high place... Then I woke up.

Now I am damn sleepy. How come I always have nightmare????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo horrible !!!