Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yoga

Meanwhile, I am planning my "postpartum rejuvenation program", i.e. to get back to my original shape and better health.

Yoga is one of the best practice for new mothers, it helps to tone muscle and achieve good body shape, also to bring tranquility to mind. However, there is lack of yoga institution around my neighbourhood.

In last few years, I joined the biggest yoga club in Hong Kong. Instructors' quality is high and guaranteed. However, the location is poor. The centre is in Tsim Sha Shui with very convenient transport linkage, but it also means the air quality is awful... it is just right next to Nathan Road. I got sore throat every time right after the practice.

I am still searching for a good place. Let me know if you have any recommendations.

No comments: