Friday, January 18, 2008

Buddy System

We just had the final training session offered by Jimmy. He is a great teacher and I am sure I learnt quite a lot in the past 8 classes, but I didn't do perfect in my assignments... how can I miss out something I just learnt??

In the last lesson, Jimmy introduced a term - 'Buddy System' to us. He said if we can get friends to check each others' tiny notes, emails, proposal or reports before the submission, we will then have huge improvement by just contributing several minutes.

This is an absolutely good idea. When I was studying Anthropology, we did develop Buddy System amongst all MA students. To cope with the final examination, we built a study group. Everyone should read through all materials before the gathering, then during the group, we presented what we had read one by one. This really worked and all of us not only passing the examination, but had much better ideas of all concepts.

Even our department head impressed by what we had done.

No comments: