Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Girlish make up

Make up is more than simply applying some chemicals on face. It is an art, is like drawing a picture, to hide the imperfections and strengthen the attractive features, and also to toss some radiance on your appearance.

I loved nude style, but recently I am more interested in bringing twist of vibrant colours on face – such as gold, marine blue, orange, turquoise, etc. After all, summer is supposed to be colourful.

This morning I wear thick eye line and applied two coats of mascara. Blink blink.

In another day I bought the latest new product of Benefit – Posie Tint. I had Benetint before, the literally bloody red liquid in a bottle which provides long lasting natural blush and light stain on lips. Posie Tint is also a make up in bottle, but the difference is it gives the most girlish pink on face. I tried it last weekend; I can create a fresh pinkish look by fingertips.

A very user-friendly product, the colour is lovely, but do not expect there is any natural skin loving ingredient in it.

No comments: