Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jan 14- Jan 18 2008

I opened the page of week Jan 14-Jan 18 in my datebook mindlessly. The job lists were long. On Jan 18, I jotted a list of jobs that I should have to accomplish in the coming week.

It was quite a busy period, and I was pretty fragile, with the mixture of tiredness from pregnancy and stress from work.

Luckily (or unluckily, these two words carry multiple meanings in such context), I got rid of all these works since Jan 21 onwards, because Linus suddenly wanted to come out. All those burdens fell onto my teammates' shoulders until early May.

Okay, the feeling is a bit complex when looking at these particular pages again. I can feel I was so unprepared, unaware of the dramatic arrival of this new life.

Thanks god everything and everyone is on the right track again finally.

No comments: