Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Little things in daily life

Don’t know why, my ideas about blogging seem drying out. I guess it is because I feel happy with my life, and have much less grumbling and babbling I want to force my reader to listen to, or I think it is not worth to waste time to repeat something I am irritated to in written format.

On top of this, every day after work, I spent all of my time with my two adorable angels (or I should say when I go online, they are happy to join me and even take lead of what they would like to watch in the internet, which leave me only a few minutes to stay in front of the computer alone to check facebook or email).

However, I think it would be a good idea if I can share some little interesting things I find/ I experience in my diary life here on and off. I would post photos of something which I think interesting and post here.

I do something similar in facebook, currently I created an album called “My little closet”. It would be great to set up a “My little closet” here with detailed narrations. Hope you will love it too!

Let’s start from the next entry!!

No comments: