Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is what we call RESPECT

I was planning to talk about my favorite stuff right after the previous entry, but base on what I read today, I think my “little closet” passage has to give way first.

I find people used to tease or even insult those who do not match the “secular” beauty standard. When people use others’ outlook and body as a joke, can they think about that person has done nothing wrong? Being less attractive is not a sin!!
******
When I browsed the facebook last evening, I found one girl in my friend list (actually I do not barely know her) left a comment to a photo of her friend, there were a bride, groom, and bride maids, in a wedding banquet.

Her comment is “I haven’t seen such scene; I think the bride had no confidence at all”. Then when I looked at the photo, I understood what she said. Those bride maids in the photos were not typical beauties, two were in big size. There were also many other comments from her friends. The photo was post by a visitor of the wedding.

For those comments were even more disrespectful, they joked this was an “extraordinary view”, “horrific”, etc. I don’t know the bride and groom, but I felt angry at that moment. The bride and groom invited visitors to share the most unforgettable and happiest moment with the closest relatives and friends, they deserve to receive blessing, instead of insult!!

And to my dear friend in the facebook, I feel sorry we graduated from the same secondary school.

This is a matter of respect!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"人必自侮,然後人侮之"
女性必須尊重自已女性身份.
呢條港女帶頭,同一眾高登男有mug分別
Jeff

Anthrokiki said...

wah, my friend, you sounds really angry...
Thanks anyway. =)

Anonymous said...

佢個腦生响屎忽到!!!

Oey Wai

Anthrokiki said...

Oh I miss you Oey Wai.