Thursday, April 09, 2009

Life changing experience

I don’t know why, I want t have some changes in my life.
Precisely, I want to make my life more interesting, to have some new experience, to spread some confetti on my path.
Recently, an idea of learning dance pops up my mind from time to time. I believe learning dance can bring me new inspiration.
When I was helping Chrissie to search for yoga information, I discovered the largest yoga school in Hong Kong providing classes like Bollywood dance, Indian dance, Indo hip hop etc. I do love to join. However, when I was thinking about leaving the babies to Daddy and go dancing, I would miss the three boys terribly, even just two hours in weekend.
Sigh… then I give up this idea. Actually I always cancel my facial treatment booking because I don’t want to leave them, even just several hours.
Sigh… I think I should not think too much, I better stick with Shiva Rea’s yoga DVD and practice yoga at home……

No comments: