Thursday, July 22, 2010

Plastic shoes

Crocs had become very popular in Hong Kong for several years.  Even Lucas asked me to buy a pair for him.  You can see the peer pressure and the so-called fashion trend exists not only among adults but also kindergarten kids.


Frankly speaking, Crocs shoes look awful to me, they are bulky, not aesthetic at all, and not very comfortable.  However, they have one very strong selling point - the best partner during the rainy days.  Crocs would not block the water draining into the shoes but they wouldn't keep the water neither.


That explains why I dislike Crocs, I still had a pair - the ballerina flat style in silver color.  I am looking forward to have a pair of plastic high heels which perfectly fit with my working outfit or night out wear.  Beige color will be great =). 

No comments: