Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Hello 2012!!

Good day everyone!!

It is January 3, 2012.  Lucas starts his brand new school year, Linus should wait until January 5, now he is enjoying a peaceful nap (a.k.a. my peaceful afternoon) after 5 oz. of milk.  The weather is lovely, sunshine penetrates through the windows of my study room.  I am sitting in front of my sexy Mac Air, typing this entry.  My blog is always a nice place to lingering around, because I know you will stop by sometimes and listen to my babbling.

First, what had I done in 2011?

It was quite a good year.  We were all healthy and happy, we were able to go through some difficulties which weren't big deals at all.  We met many old friends and made some new.  We threw many parties with family.  Four of us performed a play on stage, three times.  We travelled twice.  I had worked quite often and tried something new.  I did read some good books.  What can I complain about ?

Okay, 2012 seems a great year ahead to me.  Now, sounds really cliche, is time for a New Year Resolution:
  • Keep writing and reading ( I would have a script writing course in April)
  • Enjoy the time with my family
  • Keep exercising
  • Cook great food for my loved one
  • Have courage to any adventure, including new jobs
  • Stay happy, don't mingle with little business
  • Learn something new, it doesn't mean I should join any courses but to explore something I haven't tried before, such as... gardening?  lip balm making?  Writing a book? 
Let see!

People are talking about the 'prophecy' of apocalypse in 2012.  Frankly, I don't believe this.  Why?  I am just 34 years old but had already heard about the arrival of doomsday more than 3 times in different years.  The frequency is too high, based on the geographical timeline of Earth, isn't it?

Before the arrival of Jan 1, I was hugging my boys
under a duvet, reading them this book
about human right.  Then we counted down together.
This was one of the best new year celebration in my life.
Anyway (or I prefer to use the laziest word of the century - Whatever), Hope you all have a joyful and prosperous 2012!

No comments: