Thursday, February 17, 2005

'Diarying' Break

Now I am waiting for job, I could slip away from the powerpoint and excel awhile and write the diary.

This is the second working day after the long CNY break, luckily I do not suffer from any jet lag. I wear make up these two days to beautify myself. I believe a nice make up face could bring me good fortune and confidence. Seems that it works, my confidence and energy seems to come back.

Yesterday my sister gave me a tube of Shu Uemura lip gloss, which is from my cousin Mei Chi. They do not like that pinkish raspberry colour, but I love it, I took it delightfully. Wow, the colour is cute and very subtle, and it brings the shiny look on my lips without greasy feeling, so pretty.

Sam believed that I am a lip gloss freak because I could finish a tube in two months, which she may use it for a year, I will not deny this, haha.

My favourite cosmetic brand is Tony & Tina, the best product I had ever used is the Environmental Rescue Pressed Transluent Powder. It is made by rice and CLAIMED to be protected skin from pollution... Anyway, I highly recommend you to try this product!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure good look will bring you gook luck
Jeffrey

Anonymous said...

Pfffffff... (lol)

10 points for jeff!