Sunday, February 06, 2005

US Trip Day 1

Wow, I am now on the land of the largest country on this planet - United State of America, uncle Samuel, hello!!

Through the 15 hours direct flight from Hong Kong to New York, Jeff and I departed at JFK Airport. Uncle Kent picked us up and drove us to his home. Do I suffer from jet lag? No, because I couldn't sleep in the flight (I saw 3 films in CX movie channel - Kinsey, Cellular and Alfle), and I did not get enough sleep in the past two days, and actually now I can fall asleep in any waking moment, no matter it is in HK or US night time.

I took a shower around 5 and told everyone I would take a nap for half hour, then, I had fallen unconscious for 2 hours and Jeff woke me up at 7 heartlessly.

Uncle Kent and his family drove us to the most stunning metropolition here - New York down town. Wow, this big apple is so juicy and gorgeous. All areas I saw in Sex and the City were appearing in front of me, not just from TV screen - Broadway street, The 6th Avenue, Central Park, Time Square...All places were awesome!!!

It's 0015 in US time now, it's time to go bed, we need to wake up at 8 tomorrow morning and visit the University of Yale, can't wait!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manki ,have a good holiday,be careful there 'll be few
snow showers on the coming thursday & friday
charles

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun my dear friend

Sam