Sunday, February 13, 2005

US Trip - the night before last day

Now is the late night of Feb 12 in US time, I am sitting on bed with the note book, having a fruity scent face mask, and writing this diary to round up my US journey in this week.

This journey is very intensive and comprehensive, I have seen a lot, heard a lot and experienced a lot. We visited the East Coast, were hopping from Washington to New York up town, the only word I could use to describe is 'fascinating'.

Let me summarize the places we visited in these few days,
Day 1

JFK Airport
New York mid town

Day 2
Yale University
Light house beyond Atlantic Ocean

Day 3-4 (joined local bus tour)
From New York China Town to Washington
Ground Zero (after the tour)

Day 5
museum of Metropolitan
Central Park
The fifth avenue
Flushing

Day 6
Battery Park
Statue of Liberty
Wall Street
New York Stock Exchange
United Nation
Time Square

Day 7
Forest Hill (we bought Bath & Body Works gifts there)
Museum of Modern Art
Sony building
Broadway (We saw Broadway show Beauty and the Beast with Uncle Kent's family, it is amazing, surely a great memory for me and April)

Day 8
New York Up State
Woodbury Outlet

I have already missed this place, even though I believe what I have seen in US are all beautiful things only and I have no idea about the dark side, I hope in soon future, I could come back and visit Uncle Kent again!!



1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Grace,

thanks for your comment, Kung Hei Fat Choy!!

Glad to know about your London trip, I love this place a lot, it is very sophisticated and historical, I've been London twice, will surely go there if there is chance again.

Meg Cobat got a new book again? Surely you could have good bargain in UK, I started a new book 'Mona Lisa Smile', I am going to search 'Every boy's got one' for my next book!! Ciao!!