Monday, May 23, 2005

Haagen-Dazs Rum Raisin & symbolic analysis

I suspect someone is implementing a secret planning - to add some weights on me!!!

Guess what, some one in my flat (you know, there are only me and him in our flat) bought a BUCKET of Haagen-Dazs ice-cream, with my most favourite flavor - Rum Raisin, and now it is on my left hand side, right next to my notebook... Oh my goodness, what is his intention??!! He just tries to push me into the ice-cream and sugar craving trap.

Jeff and I saw Star War Episode III - Revenge of the Sith yesterday afternoon, wow it is awesome!! It is so sad to witness Anakin sold his soul to the dark force and became Darth Vader.

Remembered that when I studied Anthropology, our class discussed about Star War and Harry Potter. Both stories have one similarity - Harry Potter and Luke Skywalker also inherited energy/power from the darkness. For example, the scar on Harry Potter's forehead contained the dark power from Voldermort, while Luke is the son of Darth Vader. Isn't it interesting.

Oh you see? Anthropologists obsessed in symbolic analysis, we are quite weird, frankly speaking.

No comments: