Friday, May 13, 2005

Haunting No More

Well, finally, I offered my internal presentation this afternoon, with very limited time.

I had been haunted by this presentation for almost three weeks. Every weekend I wanted to work on it, because there was no time could be squeezed to do such extra work. But I could not start working on it until last Saturday.

I guessed I looked suck right after the presentation because my dear Samantha approached me and tried to comfort me. I felt that I did bad job in the presentation, I was too nervous and spoiled this 'show', my expectation was too high, but at the same time, I had no confidence to myself.

You know what, before I stood up to do the presentation, I looked at myself through the one-side mirror, I asked myself, 'how come I look so ugly today? I just realized that my eyes are very small, and the fringe before the forehead..... yuck...' My psychological condition was extremely poor. I know that during the presentation, I kept pulling the hair in front my forehead.

Even someone gave me appreciation, I supposed that they deluded me.

How come I have such feeling?? My confidence is draining away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear,

It wasn't a bad presentation, you were just to nervous. Don't get too stressed la, I am a bit worried about you. If you want to talk, come to me anytime

Sam