Monday, May 02, 2005

Zero level productivity

I planned to work in this long weekend on last Friday evening. Then, I almost did nothing in these three days.

Also in this weekend, I found that there is a problem between me and a group of my friends... I don't want to explain here, but I just feel we got a distance among us. To be frank, I felt hurt many times before, and I could not manage to assume nothing had happened and being close friends with them like when we were in secondary school.

In these three days, I made a dinner to my parent-in-law and Lok Lok B. I cooked the apple soup and Lok Lok loved it a lot. Today, I shopped with Meiki for a mother day's gift and we chatted a lot during lunch. It is so nice to spend time to someone I love.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Grace,

=) Just want to tell you that even we do not have many chances to meet, you always have a very special place in my heart!!