Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A beautiful mind

Last Saturday I had a long and serious girls talk with four of my secondary school schoolmates, which I rarely did in the past 10 years. We just figured out how we walk our path in such diversified ways.

Our host named this gathering as 'Sex and the City' - it was similar as a scene of chit chat what Carrie, Samatha, Miranda and Charlotte were in TV. Our topics, on and off, were about love affair, seeking for a partner, marriage, career and future.

Somehow our personality shaped our destiny. I felt upset for my friend who hurt herself by the rotten relationship, but as a friend, what I could do is giving her support, and to accept that everyone has different set of value.

But, anyway, what I believe is, if you have a beautiful mind, you will be beautiful and cheerful eventually!!

Last weekend, I bought a book - Bobbi Brown beauty in Page One. I love the brand Bobbi Brown so much as Bobbi Brown, who uses her real name for her own brand, always advocates the sense of enhancing natural beauty. I appreciate her more as I knew that she is actually a mother and a fabulous and one of the best make-up artists at the same time. In this book, she pointed out that only confident women are charming, and every woman has their own attractive points.

Girls, let's beautify yourself by simply boost up your confidence!!!

No comments: