Sunday, July 17, 2005

Long Island

I have been Cheung Chau today.

Today the sun was shining fiercely. The sky was perfectly clear and we could even see the half moon with snowflake colour hooked on the sky.

On the sanpan, I enjoyed the smell of sea water, the scent that I loved so much and was almost forgotten, as I have not been so close to the nature for quite a moment. I also saw the multi-layers of mountaineous landscape, numbers of fishing boats, some sun-tanned fishing old folks. The whole scene was very exotic to gwai-los, but for me, it is so homely and cozy.

Hong Kong is so beautiful.

Tonight I saw the film 'Bleu' with Jeff. In one of the scenes, there was a close up to show the heroine soaked a piece of sugar cube with coffee, then through it into the coffee. I remembered one of my drama friends obsessed in these kind of presenation so much.

There are 2006 calendars available in Page One, my goodness, is time running that fast? Now is just in the half of 2005. One set of calendar uses 'Worst Case Scenario' as the theme. You could see there are 365 examples of worst case scenario and each one has a solution right next to it to teach you how to solve the problem. Jeff said it suit me a lot as I had anxiety and negative thinking all the time. He believed all those demonstrated solutions could sooth me psychologically. #$%^&*()(*&^%$!!

1 comment:

Romantico said...

I loved the last post. I am just trying out my blogging in my own way. I am still a little shy about sharing it. Hallo there in Hongkong