Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Continuing Education

I think I love to torture myself. I am planning about studying a part-time marketing dipolma. Although I keep screaming about how I feel tired afterwork, but I think it is still very worth to work extremely hard in 9 months in order to nourish my marketing sense.

As I had been in marketing field for quite sometime, I still don't have a solid fudamental concept of every marketing term, therefore it may be a good moment for me to enhance my knowlege, before I make the next step of my career development.

However, I should consider the timing carefully to strive for the balance of everything.

Yuen could not agree more about my plan, he feels that even though I may be exhausted to study a part-time course, it is still much worth than working overtime, as somehow he thinks OT is a kind of exploitation.

There is a quite relevant marketing diploma which is co-organized by HKU space and CIM, which will kick off in October 2005. Hopefully I could manage to take it. Once I commit in it, I will try my best to stick with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good idea
charles