Monday, July 18, 2005

Breakfast At Tiffany's

Tonight Jeff and I saw the film 'Breakfast At Tiffany's', starring by Audrey Hepburn & George Peppard.

This was a wonderful night. We sat on the 2-seat sofa, I snacked 3 pieces of Mrs. Field Cookies. Yes I knew they would filled my stomach with sugar and fat, I just loved to do it.

Haven't heard Moon River for a long time, it sent me a sweet feeling when I heard it from the movie again.

Moon River"
music by Henry Mancini, lyrics by Johnny Mercer

Moon River,

wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end-- waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.
© 1961 Paramount Music Corporation, ASCAP

Hear Audrey Hepburn sing "Moon River"

I cried a bit at the end, when seeing Holly and Fred finally found the cat in the rain at the end of the movie. Jeff pat my head gently.

This was really a wonderful night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so classic! The story is so simply and direct. You may found NY Tiffany over. here
Jeff