Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tai Ping Shan

Tonight I went for hiking at the Peak, Hong Kong.

I haven't been so healthy for a long time. I had exercised 5 times this week - yoga on Monday, pilate on Tuesday, swimming on Thursday, hiking on both Saturday and Sunday. Cool!!

Surprisingly, I found that my front stroke swimming is even better than when I was in the peak of my physically capacity. I could swim even smoother, faster and longer. When I was a life-saving team member in teenage, I felt that I had limitation to swim front stroke more than 100 m in each practice, that was why I kept swimming breast stroke. But now, without the burden of competing with others, I free my mind and practise any form I love, I could swim happier.

Remember that when I was a teenager, I spent all summer holidays in swimming pool or beach, I got sun-tanned and well-built every summer. The smell of pool water drove me nervous when the swimming gala or life-saving competition approached, but the scent of Coppertone sunblock always comforted me and made me feel good.

I haven't used Coppertone sunblock for centuries, as I knew there were some more powerful sunblock from Sofina and Clarins existed in the market. However, Coppertone is not replaceable in my heart, its unique scent, especially mixing with seawater, is always whiring in my heart.

Tonight I will go to mom's home, she will cook for me, yummy!!!

1 comment:

Prudence said...

'Coppertone', i remembered it, it's branded on my memory. May be i will try this sunblock again!