Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Hour

Last Friday Samantha, Chrisse and I managed to sneak away from the office at 5:45pm, we then had a drink at the spaghatti factory nearby. Three of us had a chat about our future career path.

Seems that all of us got an intention to quit the current job, each of us got our own reasons. After the discussion, I had a thoughtful retrospect of my career development.

To be frank, I guess I like the job nature of market research more than I supposed to be. I told the girls that I didn't dislike the field, but it didn't mean I love this job so much. However, when I think about which industry I should dive into in my next job, I just discover that I don't want to give up what I had learnt in market research.

It is similar to the situation that you learn the fundmental courses 1001 and 1002 for certain subject, you want to complete the whole module because only 1003 and 1004 had left. You know that after that you could be a qualified researcher with a handful of experience.

Well, the point is, if I love this industry, should I stay in the current firm or jump to another company? I just don't know!! Job changing can be very perplexing for a pregnant woman. Anyway, let's the fortune guides me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea.....Should I stay in here? finger cross

S

Anthrokiki said...

S, my opinion is, you lose nothing to stay here, at least you've quite a lot of chances here, but the question is how long to stay here is more optimistic to you.