Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What will be will be

When I was young, I dreamt that I could be an artist after I had grown up. An artist doesn't mean those light-weight celebrities in HK, instead, I hope that I could be an very artistic person and live as a painter, novelist, or dancer, etc. At that moment, I believed I would be proud of my career if I participate in the art field.

Well, this has not happened and I am now engaged in the business field, there is the great distance between market research and art, and so far I also don't feel proud of my cutrrent job.

So anyone please tell me if I am gifted and talented or not... and what is my talent? Is it a good idea the link my talents (or interest) to my career??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O...have u tried to write novel?
I remembered that u always tell me some interesting stories before I felt asleepy when I was a little child.

meiki

Anonymous said...

In fact, it's already good you know what you want to be. There are some people (myself an example :p) who do not know what they want to be...

You may first try some related things to see if you realy like to develop in the art way.

Hiu Wing

Anthrokiki said...

MeiKi,

Oh you remember that I told you interesting stories before bed when we were very young. Yeah, when you told me you couldn't fall asleep, I will create some non-sense stories to tell you.

Can't believe that time flies that fast. Let see if I could create some silly stories and broadcast in this blog. Then during the midnight, when you can't sleep, you can share my silly thought!!

Manki

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Hiu Wing,

Thanks a lot!! Don't know that you keep tracking my blog.

Yes you are right. I think the best art way I could develop is writing, that means I should read more and write more to polish my writing skill!!

Manki

Anonymous said...

Manki,

Yup, i come here through your Matrix . I guess you can have more and more writing practices here la.

Hiu Wing