Sunday, March 12, 2006

Women need girl friends!

Yesterday I had a great dinner with Jeff, my dearest sister Prudence and cousin Agnes. We kept talking and almost without any 'intermission'. We shared our recent lives and future goals.

Prudence is still embracing Jazz dancing, she is now a very great dancer. Agnes suggested her to hold classes for us after my baby delivery. I am sure this is an effective and funniest weight-control program.

Agnes is starting her bag business, she is not very serious about gaining money, in fact, bags and accessories design is one of her interests, so why don't share her masterpieces with others and trying to do business at the same time? Surely this is a great chance to gain experience in business field.

The coming adventure for me and Jeff is of course the arrival of the new life. We will be someone's parents, it is so miraculous!

Through the chit-chat with the girls, I realized that I feel less perplexing than the previous two months because now I have a clearer direction about my career development. They also gave me some advice.

It is so good to have these two greatest girl friends in my life!!!!! Thank you two sweeties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO...everyone have different talent.

Prudence