Monday, March 27, 2006

Life Stage

I had read my great friend Billie's diary about her life in age 20-25.
At that time, she hanged around with friends every night and indulged in drinking and clubbing. For her, as described by her friends, 'those were the great days.'

I do believe your life will be more interesting if you have a period totally belonged to yourself and did whatever you want, no matter it is a good or bad experience. After all, this is a chance to experience your life in different way.

My 'great' (or messy is the much more appropriate adjective in my case) days were in age 19-20. I had a lousy freshman year in University. I skipped lessons and went discos every weekend (I won't mention much here as I worry my daddy will read this diary), I felt ecstatic sometimes and totally in depression in another moment. Technically speaking, I was losing in a maze. Then one day, I woke up, I didn't want to be lousy anymore, I wanted a new life, then I tried to work hard again and altered my life style totally.

I still believed that it is worth to be a naughty person in one point in your life, just don't go too far. As you are getting older, you have more responsibilities; you do not afford to be naughty anymore.

For me, I think my life won't be that completed if I did not go through that period. In my childhood, my parents set lot of strict rules for me; I try to be a nice girl simply because I should follow their instruction. After those great days, now I try to be a nice and stable person because this is what I myself aiming at!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that everyone has a story.
(I think daddy can't imagine that u had such a naughty period in your life)
Depression, it can affect a person so much, but I believed that we will have much more happiness in the future!

meiki

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Meiki,
Thanks! Every trough taught us to be a stronger and happier person!

Anonymous said...

回憶是錯是對都是美好的, manki, 好想快d見到你的baby