Thursday, May 18, 2006

A beautiful day

Am not that moody today. Thanks to the beautiful day after the typhoon swept by in last 2 days.

This morning I went out for a walk for 20 minutes. The sun was so fierce and the skin of my arm was turning a bit darker, and then I went back home and made Jelly.

I plan to practise yoga in the afternoon.

Frankly, I should treasure the leisure time right now. It is precious to have several weeks to do 'nothing' in your life, isn't it? In Hong Kong, not many people can get into the Leisure Class. (Remember that I complaint a lot about my busy bee life in blog previously). Now I have time for reading, music and exercise. Even though I am alone but I am not lonely. Should also thanks to the internet, now I can connect with my friends and family through instant messager and email. I could chat with them anytime.

Should try to keep the good mood!! I also wish you to have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right, you are alone but not lonely! Enjoy these few days!

meiki