Friday, May 05, 2006

Domestic goddess vs. Domestic helper

Our new domestic helper had come last Wednesday. She will assist me to take care of the baby.

This is my first time to be an employer. Frankly, I feel a bit awkward to ask her to do the work, but I think I could manage it well soon.

I always believe my mom is a super woman. She took care of me and my sister, and did all housework at the same time when we were really young, she got no help from another one, but she can still made everything perfectly. When we were a bit older, she went out for work again but still did most of the housework after work. Mom is a very energetic woman, she never complaint about her double workload. She is a truly 'Domestic Goddess'!

Undeniably me and my sister are spoiled, now we are not good at housework, my cooking skill is even awful, my parent always said, 'work hard on your study and you can get a good job and find someone to do the housework for you....'

yes, I worked hard at school, but sometimes I think my mommy is more brilliant than me in certain aspect. Mommy, I'm proud of you. Hopefully I will become a new mother on or before this mother's day!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, mommy is a super woman!

meiki

Anonymous said...

bb大概幾時到呀 ?我今年生日係母親節, 我媽叫我要開生日會多謝佢養到我甘大隻, manki, 你都將會好偉大, 比d信心啦

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Grace and Billie,
Thanks. The due day is on May 25, I really want him to come out earlier!! =)