Monday, May 15, 2006

Beauty products freak

Don't know why I spent crazily to skin care and cosmetic products in these two months. maybe due to the 'nesting instinct' of pregnant women (according to the book What to expect when you are expecting), I want to collect as much as I can for these few months, including daily products, face masks, body & hair care items, make up, etc. (Well, I admit that no make up is needed when facing your own baby).

I should cut back this habit before having any economic blunder!!!

However, if you haven't decided any gift for my son yet, why don't you consider buying me some beauty products?? You know, the best way to treat the kid is to indulge his/her mother!!!!

Well, I am just kidding. However, seriously, I did pack a cosmetic set in my hospital bag, I don't want to look dull after the delivery.

Gosh, how can I have all these strange ideas emerge in my mind????? By the way, when can I wear nail polish???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember to wear the accessories ar!!

meiki