Tuesday, August 01, 2006

He is such a caring person

My maid told me the maid of one of our neighbors praised Jeff all the time. This is the verbatim:

'Wah, the baby's father is a v-very caring person ha!' I wondered how come she picked up Chin-glish so fast, I never spoke to her in this way.

'Why does she know?' I asked.

'She saw Jeff washed his own car and cared his wife (that's me) and his baby much lor.' She said.

'Wow, seems she may know lot of our secrets!!' I replied.

'No la, she can see us through the window ma, then she saw him washing his car all the time.’

Well, can you see the dynamics in a community? You can't believe someone you don't know know you so much, and you also don't know he knows you so much!!!

It makes me think about those housewives in 'The Desperate Housewives'!

No comments: