Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monday blue was gone, should have a bright Tuesday

Well, I have a big obstacle of pathing my career development in this company...

There are two problems causing this:
1. I have a baby now, my bosses perceived I am not a 100% devotee to job. They don't think 'balance in life' is a normal way to live your life.

2. I work very close with Jelly but my payroll is still under my bosses. Afterall, Jelly is just a PARTNER of this company, not a PART of this company. I know there are some confrontations between the two parties before.

I evaluated my performance from time to time. You know, when you feel something strange in your career development, you should not blame everyone in the first place, instead, should have a retrospect of what you have done. So far I think I work smart and hard in my jobs, I handle all projects well, and Jelly satisfies what I have done. However, the system in this company cannot access it. Strictly speaking, there is no system in this company.

If your boss offers you a review without asking your immediate senior's comment, and when you ask him what he thinks about you, he says: 'Sorry, actually I don't know you, I am not in the right place to judge you....' What will you feel? This happened on me in the last round evaluation. So, what is the ground my bosses used to decide my salary increment and promotion opportunity? Nothing!!

Well, even Jelly said it's time for me to have some changes, if I cannot see any bright future here.

I will have the review by this Wednesday or Thursday, if Kelly respects me and won't change it again, let's see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Every area of trouble gives out a ray of hope; and the one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable. " -- J.F.K.
Try to find out some change for you, and i will always beside you
Jeff.