Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sweep away the clouds

Clouds and miseries are in my head these few days. I was weepy and sensitive. This Tuesday, I was upset when Jelly commented on my work. I pulled a long face and created the unbearable tension in the room (now I sit just next to him), I left office at 6pm.

I couldn't believe that in the next day, he left a note on my deck, he wrote 'A big smile for you. You're doing fine, you are too critical of yourself.' He even drew a big mounth with some round teeth on it.

I knew that he had a lunch with other bosses yesterday, he told them I was extremely stressful recently and forced myself to be excel in all aspects. Other bosses were a bit surprising and asked Jelly to tell me not suffocate myself, and give myself sometimes to get use to the new role of working mom.

All of them are very nice. Actually I have some beloved ones also supported me unconditionally in the recent time, especially Jeff and my family. Jeff is a very caring person and he is the only one who suffered all my emotional changes everyday. When he asked what gift I would like to have as a reward of being a good mother in these few month, I told him it is not necessary because his caring is already the best gift.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

其實都係你對人好,人對你好. 你已
做得好好.
jeff

Anonymous said...

when circumstance and material get changed,it needs time to adjust to the proper channel,do not take everything too serious,at present,
give space for oneself,it need time to adapt to it,things would go better and happier.
charles

Anonymous said...

It seems that jelly is very nice, he care yr emotion!

I can't comment on yr work, but I believed that you have try your best!

meiki