Saturday, August 19, 2006

Premier Banking

I always handle priority banking studies, but I am not rich enough to be a priority banking account holder.

Today I helped Jelly to deposit a check to his Premier Banking account in HSXC (frankly speaking, this is out for my job duty, I am not his secretary! But now I should spend my Saturday morning to handle this stuff, I will refuse to do it next time), I asked a staff in the Premier Banking centre to handle it.

Can you guess what had happened to me? The CS representative asked if I am his secretary, and she stated that only Premier Banking account holders could use the service in that centre IN PERSON. She still did it for me but she explained because I carried a baby this time and didn't want to make any inconvenience to me. The hidden message is... she didn't have to serve me actually.

It is quite embarrassing especially when you stood in the 'centre' of that centre and some other customers were around, when she said the above things loud enough to let everyone heard it.

If I am eligible for priority banking service in the future, definitely I will not go for HSBC... Oops, I leak out the real name of this bank.....

And I will tell Jelly he made me so lame, and I am a MARKET RESEARCHER, not his SECRETARY, unless he pays me extra salary!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O...must try to refuse him next time!!

meiki