Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hong Kong's vanishing historical past

Our place is losing historical colour, bit by bit.

Why should we re-locate the ferry pier in Central? Why we should reclaim the Victoria Harbour aggressively , simply for establishing some flashy housing estate for affluent people along the water front? The magnificent sea view is belonged to every HongKongese actually.

What on earth those urban planning guys are doing? Do not fool me, I studied Urban Planning before, no single chapter suggests urban planner to demolish everythings to build high profit apratments.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

hi Grace,

Yeah, I popped into her at the Peak. It is funny that last time I met her in Jpan Disneyland, also by concidence.

BTW, you remind me to send her back the pic.

I read you blogs from time to time, very interesting, enjoy your life.