Sunday, November 05, 2006

Walk away from the cloud

I was stuck in a miserable cloud for quite some time, it is about time to walk away from it. I know that I should not feel upset forever. After all, I am one of the luckiest people in the Global Village - I don't need to worry the basic human needs, I have healthy life, a happy and complete family, and the most wonderful things are, a flawless husband and an awesome baby.

'Positioning' is not only a simple concept in marketing, it is also applicable to my life. Everyone's life is consist of many elements - Love, family, career, friends, study and whatever, we need wisdom to prioritize them. For me, at least in these few years, I would put family in the top of the list. These few years are the critical time for my baby's development, and now I realize that staying with my family brings me the genuine satisfaction and happiness.

Once I make the decision, I will get my direction!

I understand it is not easy to be a working mom even I know my direction, but I will have an anchor. Trust me, don't have to worry me, life will only go better.

No comments: