Monday, November 20, 2006

Hopeless vs. brainless

The two words our bosses like to apply on us always: hopeless and brainless. I do appreciate their benevolence that they accept such desperate idiots to be their staff.

I just think that if I build a school, I will separate students into two houses - Hopeless house and brainless house. Here are the cheers:

We are the hopeless!! (Clap Clap Clap, Clap Clap, Clap), or

Who are the worst? We are the worst, coz we are BRAINLESS!!!

We may wonder why I have such negative thinking, or you start to be irriated by my miserable diary, I am annoyed by myself too.

I don't know why every Friday I feel that I have no hope, and Jelly please do not remind me all the time that I really have no hope here. It is not my fault, I do believe.

I lose my passion here.

No comments: