Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another me

Allow me to have crazy thoughts sometimes.

Sometimes I imagine if I made a different decision at certain moment, my life will be totally changed.

If I did not give up violin in Primary 2:

I may end up become a violinst in my school philhormonic ochestra.
I may spend my every summer in a music room instead of swimming pools.
I may be 5' 2'' only because I don't swim a lot (then my imbalance head-body ratio will become more obvious).
My academic result should be much better because I don't spend too much time in swimming pool in school days.
Get into HKU, may not choose BA, but BBA or Law school.
I may never able to meet Jeff because I didn't join that ball in that Christmas.
I work in the marketing department of a big firm, am aggressive in my work and am single.

Or....

If I joined the editor group as an extracurricular activity when I was form one:

I love editorial work and my aim is working in media when I grow up.
My academic result should also be much better as I study hard in languages, but Maths still sucks.
Get into Journalism in CU.
Missed the ball in that Christmas where I can meet Jeff.
But get some boyfriends in those three years, all of them are childish.
Get out from CU, get into TVB, become an anchor in TVB news (hahah), but only work for one year because the life is just so harsh.
Get a new boyfriend, he is already 30 somethings, but still a kidult...
Then quit the job in TVB news, get into XYZ magazine to be an editor, because I love this magazine
Work 9-12 three times a week...

Both stories won't come up I become a mother......
I love my real story more.....

No comments: